We value your comments about our privacy statement and invite you to e-mail us with inquiries, suggestions and complaints by contacting us.
What information is collected
In order to enhance your user-experience and improve the “Image Hosting Script” Services, “Image Hosting Script” collects information about you from two sources: (1) information you affirmatively give to us; and (2) information automatically collected when you and or your users visit any of the “Image Hosting Script” Websites or use any of “Image Hosting Script” Services. Third parties may also collect your information in connection with your use of “Image Hosting Script” Services.
Collection of personal information
When you register for the “Image Hosting Script” Service, we ask for information such as your username and email address.
“Image Hosting Script” collects the email addresses of people who communicate with “Image Hosting Script” via email, create accounts or post topics.
“Image Hosting Script” also collects the IP addresses along with the explorer type of your website users.
“Image Hosting Script” may collect billing and account information for credit cards, payment cards or other payment systems from clients of paid versions of the “Image Hosting Script” Service and share this information with “Image Hosting Script”’s billing and payment processor(s). “Image Hosting Script” does not store credit card or payment card numbers after they have been forwarded to its billing and payment processor(s).
Use of personal information
· “Image Hosting Script” uses Personal Information it collects for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, analytics and reporting.
· To receive optional email messages such as newsletters, you will be required to provide us with your email address. In addition to these optional email messages, “Image Hosting Script” may contact you via any email address you provide to us with transactional or relationship messages such as account status messages, security updates or notifications of changes in the terms of your account or the “Image Hosting Script” Service. These types of transactional or relationship email messages are not optional.
· “Image Hosting Script” automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser and from your website users’ browser, including the IP address, cookies and the explorer type. This information may be used for various purposes, including to:
· Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
· Estimate the total number of users visiting the “Image Hosting Script” from specific geographical regions.
· Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
· Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
· Help combat fraud and abuse.
· Provide analytics and reporting.
· “Image Hosting Script” may combine information about you in our possession with information we obtain from business partners or others.
How information is used
“Image Hosting Script” uses the information it collects from you and/or from your website users to deliver “Image Hosting Script” Services to you and continuously enhance your user experience. Generally speaking, we use the collected information to communicate with you, fulfill your requests, customize the content, improve our products and services, protect our and your rights, and comply with laws and regulations.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information and updates regarding WalkMe and its products and services. You may choose not to receive such information and opt-out of such future communications by clicking here. All such communications sent to you will also contain instructions for opting-out.
The information that we collect from you may be used in aggregate form in various ways to optimize and improve “Image Hosting Script” Services. While such information may be based on information about you, it will not identify you personally. We may use such information for the following purposes: billing purposes, website management, administration and security, promotional activities, and research and analysis.
With whom information is shared
“Image Hosting Script” may share as it sees fit information that you voluntarily make public, including information that you post on any blogs, message boards, chat rooms or other similar forums, whether or not such forums are owned by “Image Hosting Script”. Since such public information can be accessed by the public and used by any member of the public, such use by third parties is beyond the control of “Image Hosting Script”.
“Image Hosting Script” may share your Personal Information when you have authorized “Image Hosting Script” to do so, when it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the “Image Hosting Script” Service or to take some action that you have asked us to do.
“Image Hosting Script” may share Personal Information under the following circumstances:
· We may share your Personal Information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or in such circumstances where, in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate.
· We may share your Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our various terms of service or as otherwise required by law.
How information is protected
Your “Image Hosting Script” accounts may be secured by member-created passwords, in which case reasonable precautions are taken to ensure that your account information is kept private. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Information Relating To Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to register for the “Image Hosting Script” Service. If you are under 13, do not register or attempt to register for any of the “Image Hosting Script” Service or send any information about yourself to us. No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information to, on or through the “Image Hosting Script” Service.
If we learn that we have collected or been sent Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that Personal Information as soon as reasonably practical. If you believe that we might have collected or been sent Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact our Support team.
Price : $29
ImageNuke Licence details:
- Unlimited domains licence
- Lifetime upgrades & updates
- Free copyright removal
- One Year support